RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
The copyright in all material provided on this Site (“Site”) is held by Esposure, Inc. (“Esposure”). Except as stated herein, no material from the Site or any website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Esposure, may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and other laws.
This Site is controlled and operated by Esposure from its offices in Dallas, Texas. Esposure makes no representation that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use outside of the United States. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site are governed by the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the “Trademarks”) used and displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Esposure, unless otherwise noted. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site.
Links to third-party websites may be provided on this Site. If so, they are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. Esposure has not reviewed all third-party sites and does not control and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Esposure does not endorse or make any representations about such sites, or any information or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you access any third-party sites linked to this Site, you do so at your own risk. If you would like to link to this Site, the following guidelines apply: A site that links to the Site:
- Should not imply, either directly or indirectly, that Esposure is endorsing its products;
- Should not use any Trademarks (i.e., the Esposure® logo);
- Should not contain content or material that could be construed as offensive, controversial or distasteful and should only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- Should not disparage Esposure or its products in any way or otherwise negatively effect or harm the reputation and goodwill of Esposure;
- Should not present false or misleading information about Esposure or the Esposure career opportunity;
- Should not misrepresent any relationship with Esposure;
- Should not replicate in any manner any content in the Site; and
- Should not create a browser or border environment around Site material.
Any material, information, idea or other communication you transmit to or post on this Site by any means will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Esposure and/or its designees for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing and manufacturing products (“Communications”). Esposure will have no obligations with respect to the Communications. Esposure and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial and noncommercial purposes. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law.